Journals, conferences, webinars, and websites relevant to our various research areas.
- Journal of Microelectromechanical Systems A joint IEEE/ASME publication.
- Journal of Micromechanics and Microengineering JM&M covers all aspects of microelectromechanical structures,devices and systems, as well as micromechanics and micromechatronics. The journal aims to highlight the link between fabrication technologies and their capacity to create novel devices.
- Journal of Biomedical Microdevices The official journal of the International Society for BioMEMS and Biomedical Nanotechnology.
- IEEE Photonics Technology Letters A monthly IEEE publication covering the latest in the field of photonics.
- Journal of Electrochemical Society (ECS) It is concerned with a broad range of phenomena relating to electrochemical and solid state science and technology.
- Smart Materials and structures (UK)Dedicated to technical advances in smart materials and structures, this journal covers both basic and applied research in physics, engineering and materials science and also applications in the aerospace, automotive, civil, electrical and optical engineering industries.
- Sensors and Actuators (Elsvier) Journal published from 1981-1989. Now published as Sensors and Actuators A: Physical and Sensors and Actuators B: Chemical.
- Journal of Vacuum Science and Technology (JVST) - The Journals of Vacuum Science and Technology A and B (JVST A and JVST B) are leading international journals in the fields of vacuum, surfaces, films, microelectronics, and nanometer structures.
- IEEE Trans. Electron Devices (USA) The Electron Devices Society (EDS) is involved in the advancement of electronics and electrical engineering through research, development, design, manufacture, materials, technology and applications of electron devices.
- IEEE/ ASME Transactions on Mechatronics A joint publication of the IEEE industrial electronics society and the IEEE robotics and automation society and the ASME dynamic systems and control division.
- Electronic Packaging and ProductionProviding both technical and business information, EP&P editorial helps to make informed technology purchasing decisions.
- Applied Physics Letters Applied Physics Letters is a weekly journal featuring concise, up-to-date reports on significant new findings in applied physics.
- Journal of Physics D: Applied physics (UK) Concerned with all aspects of applied physics research, the journal's coverage is deliberately broad and includes theoretical, computational and experimental studies.
- IEEE Sensors The fields of interest include theory, design, fabrication, manufacturing, reliability and applications of devices for sensing and transducing physical, chemical, and biological phenomena.
- Journal of Microlithography, Microfabrication and Microsystems This journal publishes peer-reviewed papers on the development of lithographic, fabrication, packaging, and integration technologies necessary to address the future needs of the electronics, micro-opto-electro-mechanical (MEMS and MOEMS), and photonics industries.
- IEEE Transactions on Device and Materials Reliability An on-line publication providing leading edge information that is critical to the creation of reliable electronic devices and materials, and a focus for interdisciplinary communication in the state of the art of reliability of electronic devices, and the materials used in their manufacture. It will focus on the reliability of electronic, optical, and magnetic devices, and microsystems; the materials and processes used in the manufacture of these devices; and the interfaces and surfaces of these materials.
- Microelectronic Engineering The scope of this Journal includes materials, methods and designs for microfabrication, processing and inspection for microelectronic and nanoelectronic elements.
- Virtual Journal of Nanoscale Science & Technology This weekly virtual journal contains articles that have appeared in one of the participating source journals and that fall within a number of contemporary topical areas in the science and technology of nanometer-scale structures. The articles are primarily those that have been published in the previous week; however, at the discretion of the editors older articles may also appear, particularly review articles.
- IEE Proceedings Nanobiotechnologycovers all aspects of research and emerging technologies including.
- Langmuir is devoted to reporting new and original experimental and theoretical research in the fields of colloids, surfaces, and interfaces. Coverage includes such topics as structure, properties, and reactivity of colloidal systems (micelles, vesicles, emulsions, gels, polymers, nanoparticles and surfactants), electrochemistry, imaging, forces and spectroscopy, films, biological colloids and interfaces, biopolymers, nanostructures, multicomponent systems, polymers, and materials (including crystal growth, nucleation, and liquid crystals).
- Lab on a Chip is the premier journal dedicated to miniaturization and related research at the micro and nano scale.
- Biosensors and Bioelectronics is the principal international journal devoted to research, design development and application of biosensors and bioelectronics.
- Applied Optics is OSA's most widely read journal, a must for everyone in the optics field. Published three times each month, Applied Optics reports significant optics applications from optical testing and instrumentation to medical optics...from holography to optical neural networks...from lidar and remote sensing to laser materials processing.
- Analytical Chemistry is a peer-reviewed research journal that explores the latest concepts in analytical measurements and the best new ways to increase accuracy, selectivity, sensitivity, and reproducibility.
- Review of Scientific Instruments is a monthly journal devoted to scientific instruments, apparatus, and techniques.
- Journal of Optics A: Pure and Applied Optics covers all aspects of modern and classical optics: experimental and theoretical studies, applications and instrumentation.
- Journal of Optics B: Quantum and Semiclassical Optics is devoted to optical phenomena in which the field and/or matter need to be described by quantum theory.
- Bioinspiration & Biomimetics, the essential new journal from IOP, will publish research involving the study and distillation of principles and functions found in biological systems that have been developed through evolution, and application of this knowledge to produce novel and exciting basic technologies and new approaches to solving scientific problems.
- Nature is a weekly, international journal, publishing the finest research in all fields of science and technology on the basis of its originality, importance, interdisciplinary interest, timeliness, accessibility, elegance and surprising conclusions. Nature also provides rapid, authoritative, insightful and arresting news and interpretation of topical and coming trends affecting science, scientists and the wider public.
- Integrative Biology is an inter- and multidisciplinary journal, utilising enabling quantitative technologies, both experimental and computational to characterise biological systems at the molecular and cellular levels through the exploitation of the convergence of biology with physics, chemistry, engineering, imaging and informatics.
- Biofabrication focuses on using cells, proteins, biomaterials and/or other bioactive elements as building blocks to fabricate advanced biological models, medical therapeutic products and non-medical biological systems
- Transducers International Conference on Solid-State Sensors and Actuators, odd numbered year since 1981, proceeding available from IEEE (US Meetings), Elsevier (European Meeting), IEEE (Japanese Meetings).
- Hilton Head Since 1984, TRF has sponsored a biennial regional workshop on "Solid-State Sensors, Actuators, and Microsystems" in Hilton Head, South Carolina.
- MEMS IEEE Workshop on Microelectromechanical Systems, annual since 1989.
- IEEE SENSORS IEEE SENSORS 2013 is intended to provide a forum for research scientists, engineers, and practitioners throughout the world to present their latest research findings, ideas, and applications in the area of sensors and sensing technology.
- PowerMEMS International Conference on Micro and Nano Technology for Power Generation and Energy Conversion Applications.
- Biosensors Three-day event, organized by Elsevier in association withBiosensors & Bioelectronics.
- MicroTAS International Conference on Miniaturized Systems for Chemistry and Life Sciences.
- ALD The AVS Topical Conference on Atomic Layer Deposition is a three-day meeting, dedicated to the science and technology of atomic layer controlled deposition of thin films.
- Eurosensors XX Annual since 1987, Proceedings published on sensors and actuators.
- IMCS International Meeting on Chemical Sensors, rotating between US, Japan and Europe in even years. A digest is published along with the publication of selected paper in Sensors and Actuators B.
- ASME American Society of Mechanical Engineers
- ECS Electrochemical Society, founded in 1902, focused on solid state and electrochemical science and technology.
- AVS American Vacuum Society, sponsor of JVST A&B
- MRS Materials Research Society, founded in 1973, conducts two major meetings every year, the spring meeting in San Francisco and the fall meeting in Boston.
- Proceedings of SPIE International society for optical engineering
- IEDM International Electron Device Meeting